A ‘generous’ offer from Dr Rhianna Miles

Doctor Rhianna Miles, a woman who has publicly described both myself and several other supporters of the AVN as c*nts on more than one occasion (please see one instance below), and whose online behaviour is far from what would be expected from a member of the medical profession, has kindly placed an offer of a free registration to the 13th International Immunisation Conference in Darwin to myself on the Stop the AVN Facebook page. I normally don’t read that page – though I have several helpers who take daily screenshots. One of those members told me about this post.

Whilst I appreciate her ‘generosity’ in making this offer, I have to wonder if she would still have made it were it not for the fact that I would be putting on seminars in Byron Bay and Lismore on the same nights (the 19th and 20th of June – tomorrow night and the night after) so couldn’t possibly attend?

Thanks for nothing Rhianna – and here is my offer to you. Agree to take weight-adjusted doses of all childhood vaccinations – administered by the doctor of your choice and overseen by a doctor we choose – and I will agree with you that vaccines are perfectly safe and effective. Since you are so busy pushing vaccines for every man, woman and child in Australia – let’s see you prove how safe they are by taking them yourself in weight-adjusted dosages.

I wait for your response in the affirmative to this proposal. Oh and Rhianna – I will personally pay for all vaccines and for the doctors to administer them as well.

Below is her offer along with a few of the SAVN comments:

Enhanced by Zemanta
About these ads

About nocompulsoryvaccination

Public Officer - Australian Vaccination-skeptics Network, Inc.
This entry was posted in AVN, Medical Bully-Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to A ‘generous’ offer from Dr Rhianna Miles

1. michael0156 says:

According to the nursing code in the UK a nurse can be held accountable for anything she says in social media as well as in the practice of her/his profession, the same standard applies concerning behavior, language and advice.
    Is there not a similar standard that doctors in Australia may be held to?

2. Aleta says:

Meryl has a right to an opinion as does Rhianna Miles. What i don’t understand is why Rhianna has to be so nasty, when Meryl is not. People always have strong opinions about not vaccinating until someone they love is damaged and then they desperately seek the help of people like Meryl. So instead of hating on those with differrent opinions, maybe understand they have seen things you have not and would be blessed to never see. xx

3. M smith says:

I have also accepted the challenge, with an additional rider.

If I complete the challenge Meryl will cease and desist all health lobbying and chairities, and all online activites to do with vaccination. Sign over the trade marks and copyright of Australian Vaccination Network and Living Wisdom to me. Basically she will close up shop.

She will also take out a five million dollar insurance policy on my life payable to my family. (would cost only a few hundred dollars).

You have plenty of takers for your offer Meryl.

• Hi Michael,

I didn’t know that you also accepted the challenge. I cannot give you a promise to turn over trademarks or copyright to the AVN and Living Wisdom because I don’t own them. But I am happy to say that if you accept the challenge to take all childhood vaccines adjusted to your weight and survive that without any harmful effects (and we are talking about the entire childhood vaccination schedule – not just the Hep B at birth), I will gladly resign from the AVN and cease and desist any work on this issue.

I will send you a separate letter to that effect tonight and if you know of someone else who would also like to take up this challenge, please have them contact me directly.

As for the five million dollar policy, do you have a particular one in mind? Please let me know and I will pass it by our committee for their approval. Provided that it doesn’t cost thousands of dollars, I don’t see any reason why we couldn’t pay for this.

Thanks,
      Meryl

4. Andy says:

As a human, I am offended by Dr.R.Mile’s language. And very concerned there is a doctor in our midst using such offensive language. Here, now, in Australia.

If Dr.R.Miles has not already publicly apologised, then a public apology from the AMA on behalf of this foul-mouthed doctor, should be the minimum accepted.
    What a foul woman. She should be struck off the register.

• Rhianna says:

Actually Andy, there has already been a public apology. Meryl conveniently left that out.

• Really? I don’t remember seeing that Rhianna – though my memory is not always the best. What I do show is this comment from you:

I would also suggest you take another look at your screenshot of me. I followed up calling you a c*nt with, “did I say that? I don’t believe I did……..” You may recall the very same words you uttered after being called out on some pretty hideous talk yourself. If you can’t see the parody, then I wonder where your sense of irony has got to. Also, I have not called anyone else that name, and I have not called you that name more than once. Please don’t lie.

If that is your idea of an apology, I think you might have to look up the meaning of the word because you are very wrong – nobody would ever consider that sort of a statement to be an apology. An excuse maybe or a rationalisation, but not an apology, Rhianna.

5. Tanya Pasfield says:

At least Meryl you can stand with your integrity in tact when she refers to you as a Health Care Provider. That is something she, my dear is definately not….and deep down she knows this and is in great inner turmoil because of it. Only her ego is more developed than her heart and so she will, unfortunately for many, remain this way. If only she were more evolved as a human being she might have directed her energies for the greater good, instead she chose to go the other way.

I would like to know that my doctor looks at all avenues and studies by independants and think for themselves rather than relying on being spoon fed by self serving big business. Im yet to find one of those these days.

Thats what the doctors used to be like back in the good ol days. Now they own the Universities and teach them accordingly and churn them out so they have all their obedient foot soldiers pushing untested drugs, expiring patent drugs all in the name of profit, not human health…..and make up conferences and call it Continued Professional Development.

Did you know that they don’t even consider nutrition as a vital component in studying Medicine…..??? This would be in direct conflict I guess and so now they teach the wrong things to Nutritionists as well. Wow, what a bunch of sheeples.

Quite scary that she is practicing on poor unsuspecting parents just starting out….on anyone for that matter. Misinformation should be a criminal offence. We just need more intelligent Judges willing to stick their necks out for the greater good to put these pushers and peddlers where they deserve to be, injected with their own lethal cocktails……no actually I don’t really mean that, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. They just need to get wise and they clearly need help.

6. Tanya Pasfield says:

CPD Continued Professional Development
    change it to
    CPDRHL Continue Pushing Drugs Regardless of Human Life

7. Tanya Pasfield says:

Its like watching an episode of the Klu Klux Klan and Deliverance. How utterly terrifying that this woman and these other commenters are so narrow in their opinions and research in to the facts. Its appalling that she has the unfortunate (what should be respected) Title of Dr before her name. What a disgrace. I wonder if she’s aware that the up to date scientific evidence based information this conference would be dishing out to all those “CPD/big pharma funded latest studies” worshipers is flawed, corrupt and inadmissable. Probably but is blindsighted by the flashy incentives and perks.

They thankfully didn’t get to the judge in Italy in time with their bribes, or maybe they did but their is an angel judge amongst them who is actually their for our highest and greatest good, and so unswayed and able to conclude,using facts, evidence based truths to form his highly educated, unswayed decision to rule in favour of a family like many, including my own who have spent their life savings, their marriages, healing their childrens bodies and immune systems, severely damaged by these wonderful lovely little alternate income stream creating incentives for pushers, called combined vaccinations. I feel sick

8. Avicenna says:

The problem is that you want weight adjusted doses of vaccines. There is no such thing. The dose is the same because vaccines are not drugs and do not depend on your weight. They depend on the immune system and the immune system doesn’t change in it’s function with age.

There is no weight adjustment in vaccines because you are not a doctor and you clearly intend for Dr. Rihanna to take (Assuming she is 60 Kg) X20 the normal dosage of a new born baby. You wouldn’t need an injection so much as a IV bag.

This weight adjusted doses malarky is you demonstrating that you clearly don’t understand how vaccines function because you think “Weight Adjustment” is a real thing. She would have to take the NORMAL vaccine doses. It’s kind of like food (A baby needs roughly 100 Kcal per Kg of weight. So a 3 Kg baby needs 300 Kcal – A 60 Kg adult does not need 6000 Kcal, they need around 1800 Kcal).

You know what? You are throwing down this challenge knowing that the two doctors will NEVER agree. Because in your world you think all medicines follow a pure linear path of dosages. As I said, it’s a world where you think I would need to consume 8000 Kcal a day. Not 2000…

So yeah… In the real world it’s easy as pie. There is no weight adjustment, ergo it’s the same vaccine given. In your fancy world where you are ignorant about basic biology but are allowed to give medical advice, there is such a thing as weight adjustment.

9. Rhianna Miles says:

Hi Meryl,

As you are well aware, I have already accepted to complete the vaccine challenge, as per the offer from Greg Beattie and Tristan Wells last year. They offered to “take” whatever “germs” provaccination groups wanted to give them, in exchange for somebody having a full weight adjusted dose of the childhood vaccination schedule. Given the difficulties in obtaining “germs” to “take”, I suggested a valid alternative would be a month volunteering in an infectious diseases hospital in a third world country. This way, the “challenge” would actually provide some benefit to a hospital that really needs it, and we could fulfil the exposure to organisms side that was offered. I thought a one month visit was not a lot to ask, as I would be embarking upon at least five years of vaccination. I have left it in the hands of Greg and Tristan, to come up with a timeframe that is going to be workable with their personal schedules, and are awaiting their advice.

I am completely serious, and genuine, in my offer of the conference registration. If you cannot make it this year, I suggest you consider keeping your schedule clear for next year. I really have trouble understanding how you can continue to state that research is not being done into vaccine safety and efficacy, and that “Big Pharma” is some kind of corrupt and non regulated group that gets free rein. I have thought long and hard, and I think the only way to demonstrate that your continued assertions are incorrect, is to demonstrate, in person, the huge amount of ongoing research and monitoring into vaccination. I think this conference is a great way to demonstrate it.

Please do consider the conference. It is a genuine offer, as is my prior agreement with Tristan and Greg.

Looking forward to a positive response from you

Rhianna

10. Craig Williams says:

“Thanks for nothing Rhianna – and here is my offer to you. Agree to take weight-adjusted doses of all childhood vaccinations – administered by the doctor of your choice and overseen by a doctor we choose – and I will agree with you that vaccines are perfectly safe and effective.”

I’ll take the challenge!

11. Liz Hempel says:

It is hard to take an offer such as that seriously, coming from a professional with such a gutter mouth

12. Sian Morton says:

It is a pity you will not be able to attend, given the short notice. I hope you will take up the offer for the next conference. The programme looks very impressive and it is always good to network with other experts in one’s field..

13. Sil says: